COVID - 19 Precautionary Measures:
May 2020 Update
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Maui County Office on Aging/Aging and Disability Resource Center will continue to assist the public in the following ways:
• If you need to speak to one of our specialists, please call (808) 270-7774 and someone will assist you as much as possible over the phone.
• In person appointments are possible and need to be set up ahead of time by calling (808) 270-7774.
• If you have paperwork that needs to be submitted, please send it by mail to:
Maui County Office on Aging
95 Mahalani St., Room 20
Wailuku, HI 96793
• If you have paperwork you prefer to deliver, a “walk-up window” is now available at the MCOA office in Wailuku.
• If you do need to physically come to the MCOA office, please remember to wear a mask/face covering and practice social distancing. Staff will be unable to provide in-person service if you are not wearing a mask.
We appreciate your patience during what has been a very difficult time for all of Maui County and look forward to assisting you as much as possible while observing County and State mandated COVID-19 policies.
The Staff of the Maui County Office on Aging